Friday, February 6, 2009

Mollie's first post.

While standing in the not so "express" line this morning at whole foods, submitting to the muffin craving that had conquered Michaela somewhere between Novato and finding a parking spot at DU, we were inspired by something organic to start a blog.  Perhaps it was the mini maple glazed doughnuts.

I had considered starting a blog in the past, but blew it off because I knew no one would ever read it.  But tonight I am moving beyond that.  Now, my apologies if this post seems grammatically effed up or a little comma happy (especially sorry to John Stayton).  It is Friday night at 10pm and my editor is off at a bar, but being the budding entrepreneur that I am, I am staying home to finish a super fun financial model (or to procrastinate by starting a blog).

So here it goes:  The main theme of this blog is to talk about the things green people like - like tote bags and hummus.  Secondarily, we will talk about mountain biking (mostly crashes), kombucha (from brewing to pooping), and loads of personal stuff (so stay tuned - especially all you stalkers out there!).  Some other options include, but are not limited to, Michaela's recipes (stolen from Oprah), my strange relationship with my dog, Quickbooks tips from the Queen of Quickbooks (her book comes out in the fall) and non-linear Green MBA insights.  

This blog is wabi sabi - So tolerate the ambiguity.

1 comment:

  1. Budding entrepreneur...?? Something I don't know young lady? Am going to be cryptic about my identity here and see if eventually you can figure it out...have a look at my bloglink and it MIGHT help - but maybe not!

    xx

    ReplyDelete